Saturday, January 28, 2012

Water, Land, Trees & Mountains

Current location : Courtenay, B.C, Canada, North America,  Earth, Universe


I have decided to keep everyone up-to-date by writing a "blog". It's not really a blog. And I'm not really an author or a blogger, but we take some pretty epic pictures, and we see and do some pretty awesome things. I know that facebook has all pictures, but I feel like you need the real story behind things to really enjoy it like we do. Mind you, often I will just probably tell funny stories about Toby and Moto, I do not have good grammar or spelling skills. But I hope you all enjoy it just the same. Hope you enjoy!!

First stop seeing the mountains
He did this at every sign
Add caption
look off the ferry from van to naniamo


No comments:

Post a Comment